Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sick of my life

I kinda sick of my life and i don know why~
It"s because i really don like my life now
i mean as in my lifestyle.....
Well thanks to chui nee give a good advise
Thanks chui nee, i think i gone blog back my blog
I think its useful to blog,because when ever i not happy about my life
and what is going on in my life~~~~i can dumb all inside the blog.
Although i know is wasting time but i did't stop when i ever i fall
But some how i feel very tired of it......what to do!!!!
And the bad things about me is,i always can feel somethings is going to happen to me.
But i don know what is coming to me,gosh its always happen to me during
End of the year or Middle of the year, Balls!!!! that's so sick~
Well Time pass like no one cares... 2009 its like going to end soon 2010 coming up!
Will be a good year for me? or may be not? hm....
Our world izit going to end at 2012 dec 12? who knows..?

No comments: