Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alive / Happyn Cny / Sick feeling

Wow wow wow!!
Its been a while i stop blogging lolx,
and now its back again ^^ Are you guys cant wait to read what is going on?
Since i stop blogging ? Well first of all,let me talk about Cny first
Well i celebrate my Chinese new year at penang.as usual
I have a lot of fun and nice food during the 1 week period,teaching my mom
grandfather and uncle plying poker as well.kinda win a lot money and consider not alot gua?
hm.....Well time pass like flying colour!! did i use the right phrase? lolx well if i'm wrong please correct me =D

Well my friend left to ausie today,well its kinda sad that i cant send her Off
Well all i can do is wish her all the best and hope everything fine while she at ausie
well i will update soon for upcoming pic


i kinda feel sad and NO mood at all
Don know why and cant find the answer
Feel sometimes has gone!!!

No comments: