Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unprepare

Well i having audition on 5th of march
which i didn't prepare yet,my mind everyday keep thinking what routine should i do?
I want to do something different from previous!!
New year,New things,New sound!!!
And for sure must BE IMBA ONE!!!~

Well yesterday i went bowling with Tommy and Roger ==" around 10 pm!!
So we reach summit around 1030pm!!! and we got to wait freaking 1 hour for bowling lane,
The Superbowl center was pack by Malay!!!! well i not being racist ,i just telling the truth =) no offence!!!
By the time we get our lane its like around 11pm!!! well ,the bad things about me
I got the worst score ever in my life!
53!!!!! normally my score around 120 ++ more or less......~
I'm like Nobie Wei!!!just like beginner what nonsense, and my finger was freaking Hurt!!!skin
And the most Imba things i nv do in my life is Me and Roger play badminton on Thursday!!
From 3 to 5 after that we went dinner and high tea with ee Lyn =)
Later on 7 to 10 pm went for badminton again!!!
SO sick!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READER READER AM I SICK? LOX
Well i guess that's all for this Post
Stick to my blog!!!
and you will know
more whats
is going
on
!

Waiting -08
Wish i was there ~
Ray~



No comments: