Sunday, March 7, 2010

Extra Cash

Hi people!
Today was rather funny. I was trying to give support to my friend. He just created his own forum and had asked he to check it out. As a good friend of course I did check it out. Though I am not an investment person, I found his forum quite 'investment enlightening'. When the forum mentions about 'magic of dividend yield', I thought it was real magic. Somehow, it was not the 'magic' I had thought of but the explanation provided was also a type of magic. I think his effort is kinda cool. So my dear followers, do check this forum out. For those who like investment, I think it is beneficial for you.

www.vauntinvestments.com 

If you want to know more about investment Just keep in touch in the forum and i am sure you would want to how to know money make money ,know more, learn more,invest more~ thats LIFE!

No comments: