Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Super shoe!

Finally i got my baby!!
Let me introduce my baby!!!
Lacoste!!!!!
Yes its LACOSTE!!! YIPPY!!!
Finally i got you home and  love it so much,Well that day on sunday~Me jojo brothers.and jojo
Went to ikea have meatballs with adelina,kok seng,karyn.and the smal little boy boy
Adrian Ong!!!!
After meatball~ We went to ONe u For shopping,Jojo want to shop and same goes to me =)
Hm...after walk and walk n walk!!! At first we went to lacoste shop!!
But the Patern that i wanted to buy~ ALREADY OUT OF stock!
I'm like "shit la what the hell wei all the way come here then don have"
My heart was kinda sad~Then later on walk to a shop don know call what name d lolx pai seh ar!
They got 3 brand is that shop! and that shop its kinda huge!!!..Inside they got adidas! Nike! and my favorite one! LACOSTE!
Well let me show my full view and both side view of my shoe!!!





 Teehee ^^v
After i got my shoe and all the stuff others ~ 
Finally we headed to muri for our dinner ,we had a good good dinner^^
After that we Tapau nasi goreng meletup for the MR henry lolx
We go back quite early because we got our uni to attend ^^
Guess what! Jojo make queen angry! and i make queen jealouse over my Lacoste!
Karyn! if i got money i sure buy for you  ok? promise! =)
May be nxt year? lol for you 21st birthday 

No comments: