Sunday, December 14, 2008

1st day OF ChINA pIc!!
HERE GOES!!

Bored during in plane
Take By rayrayBoy
At Macau Air Port
The Food I eat In plane
Taken By Ray

haha nice le~~ well after i reach macau i hv my 1st dinner in macau !!
well nth much juz eat sum friend rice n mee
but is dam nice dor!!!


LOl NICE RIGHT!!!=.=
but dam farking oily!!they cook like oil no need money like that
well after my dinner with parents all,the nxt things i do is
heading to my new house which is located in "YUAN DA"
super nice place man!!!
well let me show sum of my pic in nxt post
i mean my house mean entrace !!! lol nice dor
well let me show u my house 1st!!!! wee wang wang!!!
key to access to my house cool right!!!
Toilet n Me Lol ,the toilet like hotel oni man
Take From Living Room
Lorong untuk gi BIlik!!! LOl!
well the 1st day of my journey i been post!! lol
nth much la that day juz arrive to macau aready 730pm by the time reach home
hv to clean those floor all!!! hm but i enjoy the journey alot
cuz i love to travel with long distance!!!
well show u last pic a view from my balcony
kinda blur dor!!

Well thats all for today!!!
and thanks to adeline make me wait till 4am!!(waitting her reply for msn)
and hv to wake up at late the nxt day!!!


STAY TUNE FOR THE NXT POST!!!

No comments: