Friday, December 12, 2008

The Way I feel

Feel
Well i going off to china 2morow
and she going futher then juz few more hour that the place i go
but she going for 3 weeks =( kinda sad~~and also kinda miss her~(a bit)lolX
Well i don know why i don hv the mood to travel for this year
may b china is to bored for me.every year also go china~cant they change a better place
something like LA,LAS VAGE!!
at least i can ply poker there all do something shit or new!!!!
Gosh!!!!
OO ya !!!!!
i colour my hair to dark brown~=) but i don know izit really nice or not
cuz my friend giv any comment at all
will post it up asap~hm i guess will post it up n update my life in china!
=)
well my friend going japan soon=D
hope u enjoy your trip~~
remember to take care of your self dor and don remember get me some stuff b fore u come back
XD

CHao!!!

No comments: