Monday, December 15, 2008

3rd day OF ChInA


I'm lovin It
balapapapa!!!! lol

here goes my new Toy!!!
then later on i will tell u all my journey abt today
More to come
i mean new toy more to come 2morow!! haha
Well James i aready hlp u get your 32g pendrive=)
haha~~well well today as usual slp until quite late
ard 11 i guess,then later on i hv my lunch at home which is cook by my grandma n mama lol
well after that i spend my whole time at home watching high stake poker from youtube,
well later on ard 5 sumting taking bus to
hm.. to where d ar
er~~oo ya"wan chai"which mean at"yu ren ma tou"
haha the food was totally aswesome
here goes the pic for tonight dinner
:P
Well u nv try this kind of food at mas man
hard to find dor
lol dam it,i eat untill my stomach gona burst 99 man
and i suppose not to eat after 7!!! and what i did
EAT MORE WHEN I AT MAS~~~DENG lol
=.=
crap!!! later on when at mas its gona be hard for me to keep fit la=.=
well after our diiner and we haead to shopping mall lol
nth much juz that my whole family bought each pair of shoe
oni my mom didt get to get 1 lo
sad shit!!!
sad?zzzzz
haha i think ard 11 to 1130 reach my house
phew finally man
home sweet home
thats all for today
nth much but i hb a good food for today doy!!! hope 2morow will be nicer food!!! kaka
oo ya look at the moon at china
it so nice n clear!!! enjoy dor!!!!
camwhore!!!
FOR THE 1ST TIME!!!POTONG SIA~~~


2Nd day that she is not ard in Mas >.<

2 comments:

Juju Tan said...

Wah..show so much food..make me hungry only..mUahahaha!! XD
eat so much..after u bcum more fat..XD share a bit la..send back to malaysia ma..kakaka!!

Y u camhore? tsk tsk tsk tsk... XD jk jk...

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

haha u come here then i giv u makan as much as posible eh u look upcoming blog 12 diffresnt kind of food man dam alot lol
camwhore ???zzzz don knw potong ma