Saturday, December 20, 2008

The 5th Dat Of ChINa

After staying "zhu hai"for few days my parents decide to bring us to "FOr Shan" the place which "Wong Fei Hong"born his place that he grow well we leave ard morning!! it takes 2 hour from "zhu hai" to "For Shan" Well after 2 hours of journey .it must b hungry so My father friend took us to Makan!!! So here comes the food again!!! MY god!!! making me fat dor!!!
some soup,don know call what also
goose and chicken
Fish

you must be thinking what the hell is this!!!
Well let me tell u then!!1
Is food!!!Lol(Lame)
well after our Lunch!!!!!we head to alot place!!!
Wong fei Hong ar!!!
lol

Well after the visit of wong fei hong
later on we head to our hotel and prepare for my nxt
dinner!!!
can die wei!!!! so fst dinner d
i gona get fat like super fst like bolt wei!!!
My hotel4 star!!!!
haha okok oni la
later on after check in all stuff
is time for dinner!!!
XD
Mana FOOD LA!!!!
HUNGRY DOR
THIS TIME THE FOOD KILL US
12 dish of food man!!!
Pig
Abalone with goose leg
this dish,2k rmb!!!that wat my father friend say!!!
I like wth
oyster!!!! nice ar!!!
FIsh!!! aku suka fish sia
and the last 1bread!!!
dam nice
inside is milk n butter,sweet dor but nice
well after the dinner,we juz head back to hotel to hv sum rest!!!
that night the fod really kill us
i miss 1 more pic don know go where d!! i guess it lost
1 more dish is soup!!!
lol
nice ar!!!!!
will blog the 6th day soon
lol!!!!
en joy!!!!!


2 comments:

hui min said...

wahhh!!! u got my fav AVIATOR!!! RAIN'S AVIATOR!!! get a chiplak 1 for me oso from china!!!

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

i don get it
what is that!! lol