Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CelCom


Celcom good?
My As@ la!!!!!!

first of all it cheat ppl money
don ever use Celcom postpaid
But if u want to use prepaid go ahead
But nv ever use not even wana try!! to use
celcome postpaid
why?
let me show u my bill
Is like the bom
this is my total
sms +call
Rm261.55 but when i turn back to other page
the amount that rm261.55 change to
chunted or not le~~nice ar!!
and after that!!!!!
i check other page again
the Amount of total change again
i juz don know why man
it making me sick and kena scold for no reason

saw that?
So this is my total amount Rm320.75 and i don know hot it came out so much from Rm261.55
it change to Rm 264 then something then Rm277
And it give me Rm 320
WTF!!!!
Tax i added d also wont so high la
And i hv to pay my self,and i trying to explain to my mom
and he does not wana listen to me!!
gooD
THANKS TO CELCOM


CELCOM SUCK
DON USE!!!!!!!


No comments: