Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This few Days i started to study by my own
Well i kinda hard for me, i never give up man.
prepare upcoming intake n test etc etc!!!


Well,i started blog since last year till now~
Today a lot people asking me why i blog?
Thomas:Ray~why you blog,its so gay!
Ray:Don know,when i sad or something happen,i don know how to express so i express to the blog?
Thmoas:U can express to me just call me up lol
Ray:=.= swt!!!
I just cant stand Thomas punya laugh man,she laugh like some mad fele,
But nice guys to hang out with!
well,i love blog cuz its hlp me improve my writing
REALLY?
Lol!,well i guess noti i think?.who cares!
Well today meet up with my brother
Hao yi,Jia jie,zhen yu and hsien loong
went to AC to meet up them since is thier 1st day of uni
All the best guys will meet up u all in uni half year more? half year?=.= haiz
Later on bum into clanton and others .hving my lunch at ac which aku makan
Butter rice + orange juice large!!! woot,well its just make me full like dog!!
Lol later on After lunch ,we started our Dota match dor,,,kaka
acutally nth much for today
Just cant slp and feel like blogging+i break my best friend promise
Aiks.i feel so guitly and i feel so stupid man!!!
I hope she forgive me =(
Argh,am i changing into a evil?
Bloody Raymond!!!!

No comments: