Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun During Cny


During Cny




Well Cny Sudah Pass Dor
So the fast man
haiz~why time pass so fast now a days!!
Lol
Well what hv i done during in penang when i Cny Lol
hm...Honestly i really a hv great time with my penang friend
there all are just some joker like
Johan lol!!!!
swt man,here goes the cny pic when i hving fun in penang doR

Raymond x2
After U-Jen house whole day
AT night head to Coffe Island!
meet up some new dude there
Me,Raymond.Venice.U-JEN
AND then b fore entering coffe island,we cam whore at out side the gurney road side
=.=

==''
Well i also plyed badminton during cny lol
nv ever stop sport althought is cny
and guess what !!! zzz i lost to a girl
gosh come on man i beeing stop badminton how long lol
its ok i just lost 4 point!!! not that bad k
cuz she still under traning!! kaka so cant b blame!
AT Sega

and is last night for me in penang that time so sad!! lol
i remember i lepak till nxt morning 7 am then oni go home man
thats so sick! cuz i plying poker with some noob lol
why ? cuz there got nth also call like an asshole!!
they juz love to badbeat ppl man
I TULAN UNTILL THE MAX MAN=.=
But end up i happt in the end cuz i hit my quade 8 lol
and i bet with Rm 40 some still call me!!!
that time hm.... i juz relax n steady to take my money
cuz i am sharing with yong yong kaka!!!
Well thats it!! when i hving my fun during cny in penang
thats alot more man,but i kinda lz to say it kaka!!!
well will upload more if jen send me more lol
Chaoiz!!!

AND LASTLY I WONT FROGET U-JEN CUTE LITTLE DOG
SIMBA!!!!

No comments: