Thursday, February 12, 2009

Memory Of scout





SCOUT LIFE
I would like to share
what have i done during my scout
alot memory
i found back the pic that during competition
and a lot more.hm i became a scout during 2002
and now is 2009 7 years of scouting
that's awesome man
here goes the pic of scouting
got my USAHA

19tH SCOUT

DUring Midnight
We got to woke up at 5am for preparing
World Marching comepetition
my face so steam man!!

spot me?
Lol,this is gadjet wolrd competition too
aiks,we didt get any placing althought we hv train such a long tim
but the most important things is experience n having fun
19th Scout In the house =)
here goes merdeka marching competition lol
represent I berhad Company lol


After merdeka
and i remember after that we head to KFC lol
Well later on i shift to 51TH scout which mean at
Kota kemuning that time i just finsh my pemimpin also
yeah~it was so awesome that i finsh my
and here goes my peeps in 51th SCOUT

All my dude n friend=) it was a fun to beeing a scout man
lol,i was in 51th scout ard 3 years? or may b 2 years
we win alot prize during camp,kaka we work hard to get what we want
the most funny things is jia wen lol while we win our HARI SUKAN marching
she juz to happy ,thats whats i remember ~ not only i happy even teacher also happy
kaka
AND NOW I SHIFTED TO 71TH SCOUT TROOP
wau wau wee wau lol
whose the peeps now lol 71th scout well i not that well know that troop yet
but i hv my dude inside that zhen yue know as chao siu lol
and my scout master know as king scout

WELL
ONCE A SCOUT ALWAYS A SCOUT
but i still feel 19th scout is the best
may b i born from there learn what ever from there
so i feel there is the best without 19th scout there is no pemimpin for me today

4 comments:

JW Tay said...

i saw my picture again..XD
i also forget got this picture already..i steal it ya..

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

Lol yeah!
sure sure lol how can u forget this pic man lol

Aegean Sea said...

u got those all picture...
next time i also blog some of our scout life memory to my blog

hah

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

haha i get from ming keong 1 la!!!haha yea man i love those memory man!