Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life.Heart

Well,i know my selft well.
when u cant do it, u should know man
i aready try my best did what i can!!!
but u still don understand my feel
this is really making me piss off and emoing every sec in my life!!

I hate my self beeing emo!!!
1st of all emo will kill your brain cell every sec u emo
woow!
screw the emo la!!!!
alot sad things going on in my life this few months
argh,grow up and grow up
why why why we can grow so fsT?
cuz we drink grow up milk!!!
Lame!!!>.<
2009 ar 2009 ar!!!
why are u doing this to me!!!
didt i do somethings wrong to u?
well all i know is this world there isn't fair at all
i juz ~~~ i juz cant~~cant say it out
sometimes i juz wana shout it out dam super lound
when i was really emo!!
what i do when i emo?
lol
easy man
juz go www.meetoto.com
i try my best to sing as lound as i can ,or trying new stuff like my beatbox?
well,this is life man!!!
every 1 life is not perfect at all!!!
!!!!
SIGN OFF DOR!!!
Rayboy^^
=(



No comments: