Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moise In Penang

Nice Ar!!
Well what i did in penang during my 2nd day in hometown
well nth much but i hving alot fun today dor!!!
1st of alll i slp still 10 someting,after that the whole day what i did is
juz plying ps3 until 5 somethings
then the plan has started
welll 5 something till 730pm ,me,my uncle,my auntie and my friend U-jen
was plying badminton at college general which in the jalan gajah
wow!! For so long didt ply badminton d
but the skill is still there but for my stamina is kinda Out!!!
and my head started to get dissy u-jen as well lol
well after our badminton section.me and U-Jen went to dinner
woohoo!!makan banyak dor
Later on we head to LIang house for poker section,and i just poker for 15 min
And guess what i poker just for 15 mint then i chao d,cuz hv to rush to CLubbing lol
in 15 min poker section i just won Rm70 ar
Yes ar i luck is back ar.since the day i always lose ar!!!!=)
After that we head to MOISE
THis club was super cool dor lol
and i meet alot of friend^^
nice friend dor lol
and the most chunted partis thier club punya chop
its glow in dark man
better then mos and barcelona
chunted right lol
well the entrance also dam chun
haha
is juz cool la the club!!!!
well get free black label drink from jen friend
they juz too friendly=)wow
and guess what i tektonik inside the club dor
macam pro je!!!cough cough
but alot ppl looking and shouted at me cheer at me lol
may b taktonik for them is new~well
i enjoy that night man ,alot hot chick too Lol
hm..well i enjoy alot man
kaka!!!
and guess what
Ujen drive without lesen1!!!!
banyak gangster!!! lol
HAPPY CNY PPL!!!!!!!!!!
ANG PAU ANG PAU
ANG ANG
PAU PAU
BUT I DON WANT TO EAT PAU!!!
CUZ LATER I KENA TA PAU BY PPL
lame
lol
2MOROW IS CNY MAN WILL UPDATE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**********************
Win Cash on my blog. Click here.

$10,000+ Cash Prizes
**********************

-No Email Required
-UNLIMITED ENTRIES