Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My birthday

Well
Getting old man!!
i cant imagine i am so that old!!
Holy sH&T
And i wish my wish come true!!

I Make 3 wish!!!
1:I hope my study will get better years by years
2:Hope to get A car?
3:Sry DOr i cant tell this!!! wakaka:P

After few hours,my friend all ajak me to Station One
wee Cuz that is my fav place!!but dam unlucky that upstairs they close on
monday!!!darn it!!!
STATION ONE!!!!!

TO GAY!
Lol!!
well after plying those stupid game
finally i order my FOood!!!
and i order 1 large orange juice and tuna sandwich
well after those food in my stomach
and i didt know my dude all bought me banana cake
well they make my day happy dor=) thanks dor!!
and i love it!!
and KEN PLS KENAKAN ME WITH MORE ENERGY
OR ELSE I WONT KENA THE CAKE!!!
TRY AGAIN NXT YEAR!!! KAKA!!
thanks guys =)
=D
nxt is group pic!!!
haha XD
after STATION 1!!!
NXT STATION
AC!!!!MAIN POOL DAN FOSSBALL DOR!!

Open 3 table!wtgh wei
so banyak!!!well this goes my birthday celebration!!
well i really thanks there hlp me celebrate my birthday
i thought today will b the loney birthday day for me
but i mind thinking was wrong!!
thanks guy
love u all!!
well


2 comments:

Aegean Sea said...

happy belate b;day for u ...
all the best for u ,,
dream come true

n ,,happy new year

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

thanks