Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ReuNion~

Reunion
Well every one sure have thier reunion before startng the cny
and here goes my reunion night
before cny start the nxt day~~
kaka
yam!!yam!!!
Dam nice man!!i bet all ppl do enjoy thier steamboat man
well after my steamboat,nth much happen la
so let me show u what happen during makan steamboat lol acutally nth happen hm.
juz camwhore!!! lol
lets the pic talk =)
Family=)
Grand pa+ma
MOm+Dad
where is my Prawn!!!
"Oright~ the food is rdy"
Wah after the steamboat full like mama
juz like lil mama lol
later on ching yu call me up around 12 something i guess
asking me wana join him for yamcha or not
so since i kinda bored at home

i went to Coffe Island meet up ching yu and his friend
chilling there chi chat with alvin and others were pokering!!!
well i think around 4 am till back home!!!
what a day!!! lol

No comments: