Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random

WOW
Cny is getting closer man
i hope this year really can get more ang pau!!
ang still the max!!haha!!!
well i am 20th this year
freaking old man thas what tommy always call me XD
wah wah think abt my best friend
i lost his hand hp during plying football!!
amd is happen long time ago
i think when i was standard 5 or 6 =)
i will nv forget the what happen man,i was scared that time
cuz tommy mom come to my house say i take his hp
but i didt take well,guess what it was stolen by some 1
cuz i leave it there and no 1 taking care of it,that what we expect la
haiz well after this happend i n tommy become best friend i guess lol
correct or not toommy!!!!
kaka!!!
Wah that time i really dam scared thats what i know cuz my father was angry till the max
he said"Qi!!!! if u take pls bring it out if not i found out u steal,i gona chop down your hand!!"
i was like wth.i didt take i juz said i put it on the bench and i just went home!!
haiz that was my sad day of all
whose fault!!!
my fault
why?
cuz i stupid
didt tell tommy i left it there and i went back home juz like that
wow think back!!! time pass so fst and is like aready 7 yearrs!
time pass like "the flash"
Well i wish this year it will be my good year!,i always say 2009 is not my year!!
cuz i juz feel it~~
hm...
Pls ray study hard this year
i want to be smart like others
i want my future to b bright!!
bright like a star!!!
earn more money!get what i want in future


2 comments:

-t0mMy- said...

wah, i oso neva realise 7 years has passed since then n v have already known each other for 7 years, damn... n yupp, u r a freaking old man wif a dumb small boy's brain =P

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

Lol
how i know!!!that time i most remember is going back home
thats why i need to put it there..haiz my fault!!lol
cuz i juz rushing,my mom la last time need to be come like don know what time b froe 730 i guess