Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally is back~

Yes!Finally MY wallet is back to me!!!screw u black~~why black want to disturb my life man
i don get it,i guess this few week i keep lost alot things ,bad luck coming to me?poker all kena bad beat=.=what is this wei chee cheong fun ar!!!i guess i need to go temple to pray man or else something will hapen to me lol okok this is how i found back my wallet.i was in computer class during in the morning around 9 something?then half way throught there is a phone call from my handphone and its was sunway office!i wonder why sunway office call me so i just pick up the call!

RAYMOND:hi i hving a class right now~anything?

Sunway office:ya izit u lost you wallet few days ago?

then i was thinking huh how did sunway college know i lost my wallet? i was stone that time~

Raymond:Ya~~why?how you know?

Sunway office:Er there is a aunty found your wallet so can you come to student servise deparment later?

Raymond:OF COURSE THANKS MAN! thanks!

And i hang up, and i keep thinking how on earth my wallet from kota kemuning fly to Sunway uni college! i just stone there like kena stone cold stunner!! for 1 min,well i just don care!!!
After my class i rush to the place where i suppose to go~then there is a people in charge say~
sunway office:OO YOU are raymond?

i wonder she talk so lound to me for what!!! i thought i kena gantung or what or something happen

Raymond:ya so where is my wallet??

Sunway office:Is not here raymond~

Raymond : Huh then where iizit?i thought u say was in sunway college?

Sunway office:oo here you go...this aunty call sunway up say this wallet belongs to u that u lost it,call her back and you wallet is with her~

Raymond:O ok thanks alot

then i terus call her up ,then she send all the house addres then when going back henry fetch to her house to pick my wallet up,then she tell me grandma story lol!!! she say her son saw 1 black throw the wallet on the floor near by my post office~so this aunty go took it and call up sunway using my sunway card!!! weee well i think i was lucky this time...and i was freaking emo that i lost my wallet this fews days~hving bad dream and worry this and that ,but now all ok d!!! GOd bless me~,well my mom come back from china yesterday~bought me alot of stuff come not yet back from china yet...dad will bring back for us~here are does things from china

MORE TO come
Will update soon!!!
^^

No comments: