Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stress

Unprepare




5 weeks more to Final~
I really hope i can prepare for what i need to face
God dam it!!!
Oright,lets talk about other things as well.
Sunday it was Jaguh futsal final,which is selangor playing against pahang
Around 1 something Henry and Johan pick me up from my house and head
To mashishita stadium(I don know how to spell the stadium name) =D
It was very interesting match,at first i was bored,but actually is not bored at all,
it was fun to watch all those people keep shouting at those player that cant play well
I don get it why they like to shout~if i feel like insulting them,i would ask my self
"Why they wana bark like a dog?"XD haha i feel like dam evil now!
Well here are does picture that i capture for the futsal game~
All those player are warming up!
The Human that live in earth
people who makes noise most of the time!XD
Well the first half the score was 1-1 if i am not wrong~
the first goal was score by our home ground team
How did it goal?well it was perfect throw by goalkeeper then the player header into the goal and its was half court throw~
hm...final score was 2-2 and it goes to the P.K(Penalty kick)
Well first Pk was save by both team
BLA BLA BLA BLA(lz to tell those crap story)
END UP We win and pahang lost!
But for my view i think pahan player are more way better then our state team
I think our state team its just lucky to win this game,who cares! I not into futsal also XD
Well and that day was my dad coming back from Badminton competition
He joined the all England competition which is lee chong wei playing the tournament
BUt this is for Vataren.Hm...he lost in quarter final i guess but he said it was tough game!
i snap some of his cert that he went for the all England badminton competition

=D
And father old friend which is good friend bought some food from London
The food was the boom~,its was totally awesome food

And i found there is a sign like Scout logo!!! Lol it was nice and awesome!
Lol i should bring some for you all if i remember!
Woohoo LEE hOM CONCERT IS around the corner!
Cant wait to see him again!!!
Okay reader! i am not gay or what ~alot people keep asking me why i like lee hom
Are u gay!!!
And the answer is NO!
I AM NOT GAY!
I LIKE HIS MUSIC!!!and there is no reason why i like him,well i think i like him because his song is awesome!!and this is the reason why i like him!!!! Ok
don get its wrong again! I AM NOT gay
Well there is badminton competition upcoming for me again~
hope to get improve fster then last time!!!
Pls wish me luck upcoming badminton competition
OO YA
And i lost Rm 64 in 2days because of Poker!!!
=.=haiz
well nothing else to say!!!
Sign off
stay tune for more update

No comments: