Friday, April 10, 2009

Wrong decision

Every one make their own mistake,and this is what i make my mistake
And i feel stupid + dumb nut




well yesterday was a tough decision for me to make
Either going to club or not to club
I mean club as in clubbing ~~~~
This morning i cant get up to go for my classes and i skip 3 class
Later on around evening went out with Tommy and Johan till 4 something
Because Tommy and Johan finding their Wife,
After that went to Tommy house for doing assignment ,
And tonight i suppose to go because i been call by some 1
But i have a lot work no yet been done yet!,and i still thinking where the should i go or not
This is the time for me to stress,and some on say,If you don turn up tonight
Our friendship end here.after i heard that word ~i like 100% stress to the max!
Well i don want to lose a friend like that,=(
Hm,Well i have to make this decision that should i go or not
ARGH this decision are just killing me
Hm...so i make my self calm down,went for badminton with Tommy.Chris.and other was there
Too.and while i plying i just keep asking my self
"Should i go ar? hm..if i go i will never finsh my assignment and i will get screw by mom that Tomorow having class yet still going out on weekday "
Did't play well on the badminton game!!! Bloodyfull
And finally i make up my mind for going it,Why
Here is my decision,i go club not because i like Club,i enjoying music and cuz i go cuz of 1 of m friend....Haiz i just feel yesterday night was a emo night~hm..been long time not that emo d
Untill yesterday night and it happen!!bloody full i just feel making my self drunk and don think so much,but i cant make my self drunk cuz after club i hv to rush back to finsh my assignment And all the stuff i not yet done,Emo cuz of some 1 , i see throught my eye!!!that i don wan to see it happen and it does happen on it!,hm....bum with danny ,and i was shock to see danny clubbing!!!I like danny!!! wth!=.= bum into ray too i mean the ray from penang who study in Help college studying Law!!!,hm was lonely last night alone enjoying music and have my self
A glass of "sex in the beach" hm...Jia jie was quite emo also~~ everyone was emo and i don know why!!!! sry jie ~~~i make u paying the cover charge! i feeel dam bad and guilty ,
Emo emo emo!!! no mood to dance,I come to club to see u ~,not like i like to drink or what
And this is what i get~i feel dam stupid!! then i meet into Jing which is Hao yi gf,chi chat with her And some emo talk~,hm... i make a wrong decision to come to club~
I feel like going back instant what i see,hm...heart was hot like hot cup noodle!!!!!
"BALLS"
Around 3 something headed home to nearest Mcd to hv my meal before i start my work~
Well i really making bad becision!! not cuz of you i wont go man.i;m been honest,thought go there can chi chat with you.have some drink together~but,hm....well forget it
What can i do!!!went home take bath straight away hv my mc d!!! =(
And my pen drive effect by some virus!! and my whole assignment that i did on evening all gone!
And i have to start over again! well do till around 6 something.didt get to slp, my whole body is like dying!!! Whole day out till 4 ,then later on doing assingment at Tommy house--> badminton-->CLub--> work!!!---> didt slp---> Die---> heart been hurt
= stupid dumbnut the dong make wrong decision~~~
I not sure am i stupid or not!!!
I feel stupid!!!
Sign off!!
DOn know what to write
Reader hlp me out =)
I promise my self not to emo!!!!

5 comments:

poring said...

wei, ur fren damn weird lar...u care bout ur frenship so much but he/she dun seem 2 care bout ur feelings at all lol

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

hm.....=( i don know what to say

-t0mMy- said...

not going to MOS can end ur friendship? is tat friend even a real friend or juz friend in words but not reality? think for urself The Dong =)

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

Lol!!!=.=zzzz chee cheong fun ar =)i also don know kaka thinking wee~~~

>.RayrayBoy.< said...

i mean i am thinking