Friday, April 24, 2009

Gay


Gay


Look what i got here,
i feel gay after i look at the pic lol,
and my friend are posing at the web cam for god no reason!
Well, i was kinda bored!i mean we!!kaka
Here u Go!!!
Mr foo hsien loong
And Mr Raymond ong aka the dong
Dam gay!!! Lol, i know is gay according to shynee =)
i don know why he call me and hsien loong as gay partner!!!
Are we gay?
I guess not!!!! muahahaa
CLIck TO ENLARGE!
Look at hime!!! he trying to smile cuz he need to know how to smile during
his Audition in zoek for top 10 final list for Loreal!!!
AND END UP I ALSO DO STUPID WITH HIM!!!
MY GOD!!!
=.=
THis is gay!
My god!!!
WELL SUPPORT HSIEN LOONG FOR HIS TOP 10 IN ZOUK?
i not to sure izit like that spell the zouk!!! Lol!!!
top 10 wei!!!!
he win and i get 10% wei!!! kaka
Sign off


No comments: