Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tv PHone?

Look at this wei!! weird phone but it's cool


Saw that lol!!!!
Well thats my dad phone,and i don know why my house it's like full of handphone!!
why ar?? handphone season ke?weird man!!!
haha well this phone was kind fun, got 3g ,touchscreen.Tv. can put 2 sim card!!
Its awesome man,well but i not sure about the function and i know its 8 mega pixel!
hm.....and here goes my head phone.not that good acutally!!! i cant feel the base of the song!
I not that like it la!!!
I still prefer my sony head set!!!
ADA BASS DOR!!!TAPI MACAM TAHI LA
SUDAH 4 TAHUN MA!!!
Exam is coming!!!! badminton competition also coming!
Stress man.what can i do to release stress~hm....
Wish me luck man!!! hope things all go with the flow!

I wish to be the one who making u happy
all the time


No comments: