Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hate black for life!

Hate black!
Well today were my badminton competition
Kinda sad that i lost in final and i get runner up~
Why i get 2nd place le?
Hoho,this is so stupid if i tell u this,and i dam freaking piss off
This is what happen,while in the game In final
Well.i did't know outside got this kind of stupid and brainless people in this world
If you use brain think also know la,people plying game and she walk into the court
Like her grandmother and grandfather road like that,end up i bang on her!!!
And she didn't felt! what happen to me ??i felt down and sprain my ankle,hmp!!!
That time i thought i gona stop plying my match d cuz i feel that my ankle is like totally in pain!!!
Its just like insane man!,And she did't even say sorry to me and just walk off like that!
I jusr feel like scolding her MOtherf**ker to her man!! Farking black cant walk inside ar
Must walk into the court while people plying ar ,its like brainless man!!! BRAINLESS
End up,my move all and speen was reduce cuz of my ankle!,haiz 2nd set gone la
21-8!!!I fee dam piff off man or else is A good fight !!!!I just hate Black for life man
BRAINLESS!!! ,
Don care d here goes my trophy
Haiz 2ND place,Me n hsien loong was aimming for first

And i went home i hv to use this to cure my ankle
Argh its been a time that i didn't hurt my ankle and now this happen to me again!
I really don like to hurt my self in this kind of situations!
and this is what i use for cure my ankle!!!!!zzzzzzzz

Hm...well this few weeks i being work out alot
i mean as in gym!!!!,i trying to cut down my stomach fat!!!
I hate in my life man,i also don know why am i so that fat!!!zzzzz
Hahaa and i try to take 300 pound lift weight
believe it or not !!! i can lift up 150kg bet u don believe right
HAha thanks ken for helping me snap this pic
here u goes!!! Ray manage to lift up 150 kg wooho

SO gay! Lol
Dam long way to go to burn my stomach fats away
Gambateh rayray!!!
muahaha
AND LASTLY

I HATE BLACK!!!!!!!
BRAINLESS

No comments: